The My Records page consist of a history of each type of application/request that you have submitted through SBS Connect and also contains the status of each application/request, to keep you informed of what stage your submission is at.
If you have started an application/request and would like to go back to where you left off:
- Log into your SBS Connect Account
- Click on “My Records”
- Scroll to find your application/request from the list
- Click on the “continue” button
If you like to continue working on an application/request at a later time, click on “continue later,” and your information will be saved.
After you submit an application/request, an “Edit” button will appear. The application/request fields will not be editable but read-only. However, you can only upload new documents. If you need assistance on how to upload a document, please refer to the FAQ question “How do I upload additional documents to my application/request?”My Records Buttons:
- Continue: Resume with filling out your application/request that you have started.
- Edit: Review submitted application/request information. You may only upload additional documents.
- View: Read-only mode where no edits are permitted to your application/request.